Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Argh, time is a demanding beast

It's the last day of January , so I figured I've got to put something down on paper.

Since I last wrote, I had quite a period of stalling with my weight loss, fortunately I was able to keep my sanity, due to the fact that I never increased in weight. Its weird, I blame the slowdown of weight on coffee and salad.
Since deciding to eat low carb , there are only like 2 restaurants we can order from for delivery. An Italian place with hearty salads and chinese(but still a pretty limited menu). We had stopped making food at home for a little while, and we went gangbusters on salad.

It's funny to me that something like salad could get me off of losing weight. Theres really been no cheating, no sugar, bread, pasta, croutons ! Just too many carbs in my green veggies!!

Today I am on the cusp of one again, losing my status again as a member of the 300 club. I weighed In this morning at 300.8, and am losing about a pound every other day. I've been here before, I just hope we make it stick.

Just imagine what it will feel like to be leaving the 200 club in the future..... still a little scary

No comments:

Post a Comment